Jennifer's Books

This blog is a weblog by Jennifer about books she's read, favorite books, books she wants to read. Anything book related! Don't forget to check out "The Last Movie I Saw" on the right hand side.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Da Vinci Code

by Dan Brown

I now know why I couldn't even get through this book reading... listening to it wasn't any better. Dan Brown just didn't do a good job with this book, it wasn't very riveting. I absolutely LOVED Angels and Demons and thought this would be just as good but it just lacked the intensity of his other books and was very much written like a screen play. Listening to it was like listening to an episode of 24, all of this happened in 1 day? Robert Langdon just happened to be there, all these people just happened to fall together?

The story had some great potential but I think this book lacked the mystery and intensity of Dan Brown's other books.

2 of 5 rating

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Vickie said…

    I've yet to see what all the fuss was about in either this one or ANGELS AND DEMONS. I read them, but they were rather dull. No more....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home