Jennifer's Books

This blog is a weblog by Jennifer about books she's read, favorite books, books she wants to read. Anything book related! Don't forget to check out "The Last Movie I Saw" on the right hand side.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Heretics Daughter

by Kathleen Kent

This book I listened to on CD and it was a good story, however it was very dark. Being about the Salem witch trials.

The book is written as a letter from Sarah Carrier to her grandaughter about her and her families experiences in the late 1600's during the witch trials. I thought the books was a little bit long and I was very sad at how Sarah's family was so uncaring towards each other until tragedy came and then I felt they were close because of guilt.

I did not care for this book.

2 of 5 rating

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home