Jennifer's Books

This blog is a weblog by Jennifer about books she's read, favorite books, books she wants to read. Anything book related! Don't forget to check out "The Last Movie I Saw" on the right hand side.

Monday, January 05, 2009

2008 Books Read

I made my goal, with the help of books on CD and tape, for 2008. Reading 12 books a year. I actually read 13! A Baker's Dozen!

This year I may try for 14 books in a year.

My 2008 list of books has been moved to the bottom right of the blog if you want to see what I have read.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Vickie said…

    Here's to a Bakers' Dozen!!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Bonnie said…

    Hi Jennifer! How are you adjusting to being back in Ohio??? It's cold here!! I gave you an award so check it out on my blog post today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home