Jennifer's Books

This blog is a weblog by Jennifer about books she's read, favorite books, books she wants to read. Anything book related! Don't forget to check out "The Last Movie I Saw" on the right hand side.

Monday, November 24, 2008

I miss my Book on CD.....

I miss my little Mitford family I used to listen to everyday on the way home.

I hope I can get it on tape soon so I can try to continue the story until the 1 copy on CD comes back in 2 weeks or so.

There was a hold on my copy of At Home In Mitford by Jan Karon so I had to return it and I was only on disk 8 of 16.

I didn't think I'd like Books on CD/tape but apparently I've gotten fond of these characters, Father Tim, Dooley, Emma, Sadie, and the whole town.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Bonnie said…

    I've tagged you for the Bookworm Award! Check out the details here.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger D Wright said…

    Jan Karon invites you to visit her website at www.mitfordbooks.com It is a great site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home