Jennifer's Books

This blog is a weblog by Jennifer about books she's read, favorite books, books she wants to read. Anything book related! Don't forget to check out "The Last Movie I Saw" on the right hand side.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

First time with Book on CD

I just finished CD 2 of There's a Coyote in the House. So far it's working out, but then this isn't a really intense book I can flit in and out and seem to know what is going on. Plus I am using cruise control so constantly watching the odometer doesn't distract me either.

Look for a revew in the next few days as I should finish it by Friday. I can listen to a CD one way and I only listen coming home... I am hoping it keeps my mind awake.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Vickie said…

    Those are the books I use for my commute. Nothing too intense or mind-boggling. = )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home