Jennifer's Books

This blog is a weblog by Jennifer about books she's read, favorite books, books she wants to read. Anything book related! Don't forget to check out "The Last Movie I Saw" on the right hand side.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

My Fun Time has ended....

I start work on my new job tomorrow, November 3rd!

I voted Saturday, after waiting about 2 hours so I don't have the added stress of making it to the polls in this very important election.

REMEMBER TO VOTE! It's your American Right!

Well.... I have an hour drive one way to my new job so as you can see on the right I have added a Book on CD to my Reading now list. I have not done this in awhile so we'll see how it works. In the past I have gotten so distracted driving and daydreaming that I missed whole sections of books but we'll see how this goes... maybe I can get some of those classics read this way :-)

I will also be carrying a paper book to read as well as I won't know many people at work so I will probably read at lunch time.

I never finished a book in October, I did not like Blaze written by Stephen King in his Richard Bachman years and I just couldn't get past page 2 of Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. Onto the next book!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Vickie said…

    Jennifer: Good luck and big {{HUGS}} for the new adventure. I hope you like audiobooks for your commute. I love them. It keeps me mellow when all around me are nutz. = )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home