Jennifer's Books

This blog is a weblog by Jennifer about books she's read, favorite books, books she wants to read. Anything book related! Don't forget to check out "The Last Movie I Saw" on the right hand side.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Giving Up!

I am reading BLAZE by Richard Bachman (Stephen King) it is so terribly slllooooowwww! I thought it would be more creepy but it really isn't that creepy or scary and it keeps jumping back and forth but I am only about 1/2 way and he is just now committing the crime and doing a bad job of it!

It's about a mentally retarded guy who is going to commit the crime of the century without his side kick George. George died but he hears him in his head sometimes.

I am giving up on this book... no review.... and onto Bookmooch it goes!

Going to read Frankenstein by Mary Shelley instead for my creepfest challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home