Jennifer's Books

This blog is a weblog by Jennifer about books she's read, favorite books, books she wants to read. Anything book related! Don't forget to check out "The Last Movie I Saw" on the right hand side.

Friday, October 03, 2008

I was tagged! Six weird and Random Things about me!

I was tagged by The Red Lady's Reading Room for the six quirky things about me meme. This is the first time I’ve been tagged for a meme.

The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

Weird things about myself, in no particular order:

1) I can not nap unless I am on a long car trip and then BAM I fall asleep.
2) I have become a bookaholic in the past year... trading, buying, collecting BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!
3) I can barely read 1 book a month and have tons and tons of books on my TO BE READ shelves
4) I am a Talbot's shopaholic too!
5) I have a husband who not only widows me during Football season but fully immerses himself in the sport via television, radio, and internet 5-6 days a week from August to February each year
6) I treat my dog like she is a small kid, like she understands anything I am saying :-)!!!!

Now the question is who to tag next? I don't even know 6 bloggers but I'll at least tag my one follower Bella!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Bonnie said…

    It sounds like you had fun with this. I wasn't sure about it and it was more fun than I thought!

    I can relate to #2 as you know I am a bookaholic also!!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Bella Foxx said…

    Arg! I don't know if I can do this either! Not the thinking of six things, keeping to six might be a problem and I don't think I know 6 bloggers either.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Bella Foxx said…

    I have completed my assignment! Come check it out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home