Jennifer's Books

This blog is a weblog by Jennifer about books she's read, favorite books, books she wants to read. Anything book related! Don't forget to check out "The Last Movie I Saw" on the right hand side.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Tagged again for another meme

Bella tagged me....

Here are the instructions: What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don't forget to change my answers to the questions with those of your own.

A) Four places I go over and over: to the grocery store, to my sisters, to my Aunt's, to the library

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: my little sister, my Aunt, my sister in law, my husband

C) Four of my favourite places to eat: Bender's Tavern, BRAVO!, my kitchen, and my mom's

D) Four places you'd rather be: at the beach, in San Francisco, in wine country in CA, DisneyWorld

E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: CSI (the original), Three's Company, Golden Girls, and I Love Lucy

F) Four people I think will respond: I don't know enough bloggers... so I can't put 4 people since 3 will be the same as Bella's.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Bella Foxx said…

    Thanks for doing this. We are kind of in the same boat, we all know the same bloggers. I had fun with this one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home