Jennifer's Books

This blog is a weblog by Jennifer about books she's read, favorite books, books she wants to read. Anything book related! Don't forget to check out "The Last Movie I Saw" on the right hand side.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

My Reading Goal for 2009

I have decided to read a minimum of 14 books this year AND at least 4 of them need to be books I have not finished due to whatever reasons.

My first non-finished read is to complete Broken For You by Stephanie Kallos.

Gotta get some books read so I can Mooch and Trade more!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger D Wright said…

    Put one of Jan Karon's books on your list for 2009! I love them all!
    Jan Karon invites you to visit her website at www.mitfordbooks.com. I know you will enjoy the site!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home