Jennifer's Books

This blog is a weblog by Jennifer about books she's read, favorite books, books she wants to read. Anything book related! Don't forget to check out "The Last Movie I Saw" on the right hand side.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Eat, Pray, Love

by Elizabeth Gilbert

Well... I tried to read this book

I either expected more after all the hype or it just isn't my cup of tea.

I read the first section on Italy and her divorce, etc. and I just didn't care. That is how I felt, I didn't care about her personal issues. The descriptions of the places and general life in Italy were interesting and yes I want to go there. I felt I was reading someone's personal journal which I didn't want to do. I needed to move on, I have a To Be Read mountain of books.

1 out of 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home