Jennifer's Books

This blog is a weblog by Jennifer about books she's read, favorite books, books she wants to read. Anything book related! Don't forget to check out "The Last Movie I Saw" on the right hand side.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Miss Julia Throws a Wedding

by Ann B. Ross

This is book 3 in a series. The first 2 books were just delightful and funny and quick reads. This book seemed to drag along a bit in different spots. I started this a few months ago and decided to pick it up between books to finish up. I love the Miss Julia character but this book seemed to take so long to get to the meat of the book, the wedding! I hope the next book Miss Julia Hits the Road is back to the fun filled fast moving Miss Julia I am used to.

3 out of 5 rating (not as good as books 1 and 2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home